A toolkit for businesses who want to become dementia-friendly
It can be inexpensive for businesses and organisations to become dementia-friendly.
It might be as simple as increasing the awareness of dementia among staff, some simple training on how to identify the signs of dementia in a customer or taking into account people with dementia when designing signage.
The Dementia-Friendly Toolkits aim to provide you with information to support you to make your business more dementia-friendly.
The Dementia-friendly Business Toolkit contains:
- How to become a dementia-friendly organisation
- Benefits: why becoming dementia-friend will help your organisation
- Recognition: The dementia friendly recognition symbol
- Resources to become a dementia-friendly organisation and increase dementia awareness in your community
- Dementia-friendly guidelines