A toolkit for members of the community who want to become dementia-friendly.
The Dementia-Friendly Toolkits aim to provide you with information to support you to make your community more dementia-friendly.
The toolkit can be downloaded as one complete file, or if you prefer, you can read the individual sections at the links below.
The Dementia-Friendly Community Toolkit contains:
- The dementia-friendly symbol
- Useful resources for increasing dementia awareness
- Starting a local dementia alliance
- Community action plan template
- Community check list
- Template letter to MPs
- Dementia language guidelines